- 1 tablespoon rum
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder,
- 1- 7 oz box Odense Almond Paste or Marzipan*
- 1 cup melted white coating chocolate
- 1 cup shredded (aka flaked) coconut
- *Marzipan will be sweeter than Almond Paste, but either can be used.
- Mix together the rum and cocoa powder to form a thick paste. If too liquid, add a bit more cocoa powder.
- Knead the chocolate-rum paste into the Marzipan.
- Form into about 20 bite-sized balls.
- Dip each ball in the coating chocolate, letting the excess drip off, and then toss in the shredded coconut. Transfer to parchment paper to dry.
- Store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to two weeks.