- 1- 7 oz box Odense Marzipan or Almond Paste*
- 20 pitted dates, split down the middle
- 1/2 cup raisins marinated overnight in 1 tablespoon rum
- 1 cup melted coating chocolate
- 1 cup melted white coating chocolate
- *Marzipan will be sweeter than Almond Paste, but either can be used.
- Open one of the dates like a hotdog bun. Press a few raisins into the bottom.
- Fill the rest of the bun with a small piece of marzipan. Continue with the rest of the dates.
- Dip each date in the coating chocolate, letting the excess drip off. Place on parchment paper to dry.
- Drizzle the chocolate-covered dates with the white coating chocolate.
- Store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to two weeks.