- 1- 7 oz box Odense Almond Paste or Marzipan*
- 3/4 cup fresh berries such as blueberries or blackberries
- 1 cup melted coating chocolate
- *Odense Marzipan will make for slightly sweeter, and softer, bonbons
- Form a well in the center of the almond paste.
- Add about half of the berries and knead into the almond paste. You want the mixture to stay firm enough to roll into balls. Knead in more berries as desired.
- Using your hands, form bite-size balls.
- Dip a ball into the melted coating chocolate. Lift the ball out of the chocolate, allowing excess chocolate to drip off.
- Place on parchment paper to dry.
- Continue dipping the other balls.
- Store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to two weeks.