- 1-7 oz box Odense Marzipan
- Green* food coloring
- Cardamom seeds
- *If you are out of green, knead one drop blue to six drops yellow into the Marzipan. Add more yellow or a drop of blue until the desired shade of green is reached.
- Roll Odense Marzipan into a ball, making a well in the center. Add green food coloring and knead in color.
- Pinch off 40 pieces of Marzipan and roll into balls. Slightly taper ends of one side. Gently roll lime on a nutmeg grater or the fine hole side of a box grater for a dimpled effect.
- Press cardamom seeds into rounder side of lime, with tweezers or fingers.
- Place marzipan limes on a plate and loosely cover with plastic wrap. Let dry overnight. Covered limes will stay soft for 2-3 weeks at room temperature. They can be frozen for up to 3 months in an air tight container.