- 10 small unwrapped lollipops*
- 10 cupcakes (homemade or store-bought)
- 1-7 oz box Odense Marzipan
- 1-0.67 oz tube black decorating gel
These easy to make marzipan ghosts are as delicious as they are fun.
20 minutes to assemble
- Place one lollipop stick side down into the center of each cupcake.
- Shape Odense Marzipan into a flat disk and place between two sheets of wax paper. Roll out to a 1/8 inch thickness. Cut out 10 three inch circles using a cookie cutter.
- Drape each lollipop with a marzipan disk and shape into a ghost.
- Practice making eyes, with the gel, on a paper towel to get the dots just right. Make two black gel eyes on the Marzipan and your ghosts are complete.