Irish Cream Almond Cake
- 1-7 oz box of Odense Almond Paste (grated using large hole side of box grater)
- 1-18.25 oz box Yellow Cake Mix
- 1-5.1 oz box instant vanilla pudding
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 3/4 cup oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar, sifted
- 2-3 tablespoons almond liqueur or Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 tablespoon very soft butter
- Optional: green sprinkles
45-50 minutes to bake
Total time: 70 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 10 cup bundt pan.
- Add Almond Paste (grated using large hole side of box grater), cake mix, pudding, eggs, oil, water and Irish Cream to mixing bowl.
- Beat on medium speed for 3 minutes, occasionally scraping down sides of bowl.
- Pour batter into bundt pan and bake for 45-50 minutes, or until cake springs back when touched with finger.
- Cool cake in pan on wire rack for 20 minutes. Invert cake onto wire rack to cool completely.
- Mix confectioner's sugar with liqueur of choice and butter until smooth. Evenly pour glaze on top of cake. Sprinkle glaze with green decorations for a St. Patrick's Day embellishment if desired.