Irish Coffee Sweets
- 1-7 oz box Odense Marzipan
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant coffee or espresso powder
- 1 teaspoon Irish whiskey, such as Jameson
- 1-8 oz tub dipping chocolates*
- Chocolate jimmies or finely chopped almonds.
- *We used Dolci Frutta found in the produce section of the grocery store.
- Stir coffee or espresso powder into whiskey until dissolved and knead into Marzipan until incorporated. Divide into 20 balls.
- Heat chocolate according to tub directions.
- With a toothpick, spear a ball and dip into chocolate until covered. Place on wax paper. Sprinkle with jimmies or almonds and let chocolate harden.
- Gently peel candies off paper. Store Irish Coffee Sweets 2-3 weeks between wax paper, in an airtight container.