Chocolate Covered Marzipan Loaves
- 1-7 oz box Odense Marzipan
- Dipping Chocolates*
- Optional: sprinkles
- *Dipping chocolates are found in the supermarket baking aisle or craft stores.
- Cut slits in styrofoam to hold fork handles.
- Cut off uneven ends of still wrapped Marzipan roll. Cut in half-lengthwise and peel off foil.
- Place 2 halves side by side and lightly score eight 1/2" marks. Slice through marks, wiping knife every couple of cuts.
- Melt chocolate according to container directions.
- Gently spear fork into bottom of each piece and dip into melted chocolate. Insert fork bottom into styrofoam until chocolate is dry*. If desired, decorate with a different color chocolate.*If using sprinkles, apply before chocolate has dried.