Almond Crescent Cookies
- 1-7 oz box Odense Almond Paste
- 8 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 & 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 cups cornflakes, lightly crushed
- 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
Almond Crescent Cookies.
Total Time: 40 minutes
Makes 4 1/2 dozen cookies.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grate Almond Paste (using large hole side of box grater) into a large bowl.
- Add butter and sugar. With an electric mixer on medium, mix until creamy. Some small pieces of Almond Paste are okay.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing well.
- Add baking powder and flour. Continue mixing on low, scraping bowl down a few times, until well mixed.
- Pour cornflakes onto a plate. Roll 1 1/2 teaspoons of mixture at a time in cornflakes. Shape into crescents and put on cookie sheet spaced 1 inch apart.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove to cooling racks.
- Sift confectioner's sugar over them.