Almond Candy Corn Bark
- 1 cup whole almonds
- 1 lb chocolate melting wafers*
- 1-7 oz box Odense Almond Paste
- 1-11 oz bag classic candy corn
- 1/2 cup white chocolate melting wafers, melted
- *We use Ghirardelli brand melting wafers for this recipe, which are easily found in the supermarkets.
1 hour to chill
Total time: 1 hour and 20 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread almonds on sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until slightly toasted. Set aside to cool.
- Add chocolate wafers to a double boiler or a medium size bowl, set on a pan of barely simmering water. Melt wafers, stirring occasionally.
- While chocolate is melting, slice Almond Paste in half lengthwise. Slice each half lengthwise into 6-8 strips. Cut strips into small pieces. Gently separate pieces.
- Stir almonds and almond paste bits into melted chocolate. Working quickly, pour mixture onto parchment and spread with a spatula* to an even 1/4 inch thickness. Sprinkle evenly with candy corn and press into soft chocolate. Drizzle top with melted white chocolate.
- Refrigerate one hour. Cut into uneven pieces. Layer Candy Corn Almond Bark between sheets of wax paper and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.